Saturday, December 06, 2008

Favorite Translation/Language Blogs

I've long kept a list of blogs on this site, but I thought I'd call your attention to it now, as the days are getting darker and people just want to stay inside with a warm drink and some good reading material. This is not a complete list, of course, just a few of my favorite, frequently updated blogs on translation and language.

  • Three Percent

  • Beyond Words

  • Language Log

  • David Crystal's Blog

  • Language Hat

  • Omniglot

  • From Our Lips

  • Web Translations

  • Life In Translation

  • Translating is an Art

  • Masked Translator

  • About Translation

  • Separated by a Common Language
  • Ur språkens tunnlar (in Swedish)
  • 1 comment:

    B.J. Epstein said...

    Thank you, Miriam! I hope you do keep reading!

    Best wishes,
    BJ